Health and Safety Manager – 6 month FTC – Manufacturing – £35 to £40k (pro rata) + package - Manchester – ASAP
Are you a dedicated Health and Safety Manager looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking a Health and Safety Manager to join a rapidly expanding business based in Manchester.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, the successful Health and Safety Manager will play a key part in establishing Health and Safety procedures and practices on a multi-site basis.
This position is offered as a 6-month fixed term contract, with the opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis.
The successful individual will benefit from a salary £35 to £40k (pro rata) depending on qualifications and experience.
The successful Health and Safety Manager will be responsible for:
- Conducting a Health and Safety gap analysis on multiple sites
- Conducting risk assessments and audits
- Carrying out site inspections
- Producing policies and procedures
The ideal candidate will possess:
- NEBOSH General Certificate (NEBOSH Diploma is desirable)
- Possess experience working within a manufacturing environment
- Hold a full UK diving licence
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.