Health and Safety Manager
A well-established, national charity are seeking an experienced Health and Safety Manager to join their passionate and committed organisation to be based at their Central London head office.
As the successful candidate, you will operate in a multi-site role, working autonomously to cover the charities large portfolio of UK sites.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- You will have the opportunity to work within a driven and motivated team
- You will have the chance to grow with an expanding and well-respected organisation
- You will benefit from operating in a hands-on role, working autonomously in a varied and challenging multi-site position
- This is a unique position, where you really will have the opportunity to make a difference to a passionate organisation
As the Health and Safety Manager you will be responsible for:
- Assessing Health and Safety training needs across the organisation, and developing and delivering all in necessary in-house Health and Safety training
- Ensuring accurate reporting of incidents, accidents and near misses, and reporting and actioning on relevant findings
- Undertaking operational duties such as audits, inspections and risk assessments and method statements
- Offering best practice HSEQ support to all staff within the organisation
- Providing line management support to Health and Safety Officer
The successful Health and Safety Manager will:
- Hold a NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum qualification
- Have experience in the corporate industry (facilities management, retail, leisure, consultancy or similar environment with large property portfolios)
- Possess a genuine desire to act with integrity and have the passion to want to keep people safe
- Be self-motivated, resilient and a team player
- Have previous experience working autonomously in a multi-site role
In return, the successful Health and Safety Manager will be offered a salary of up to £45k, plus 6% pension, employee assistance care, use of pool vehicle, expenses and 25 annual leave, plus bank holidays.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible, please apply now for your chance to considered and to ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity.
Regrettably we are unable to contact unsuitable applications.