Are you a dedicated Health and Safety Manager looking for your next role?
Principal People are the leading HSEQ recruitment specialists, established almost 30 years ago.
With a committed team of specialist Consultants, we currently have a number of exciting opportunities available for Health and Safety Managers with working experience across the heavy manufacturing sectors.
In order to be considered for the upcoming opportunities we have available the successful candidate must have experience of working in a heavy manufacturing environment.
Typical duties of a Health and Safety Manager include:
- Putting strategies into place provided by the Group Health and Safety Manager
- Improving working behaviour
- Coaching and supporting personnel at all levels to improve the Health and Safety culture on the site
- Monitoring Health and Safety performance, inspections and audits
In order to be considered, the successful candidate will possess:
- NEBOSH General Certificate
- Experience working within the heavy manufacturing
- The ability to communicate at all levels
Please note that this advert is not related to one particular live vacancy, however, it is a call for expressions of interest related to a range of upcoming opportunities.
We offer a referral fee of £250 should you recommend a Health and Safety professional we have not engaged with in the last 6 months, who we go on to place. Should you know of an excellent individual within your network; please do let us know.
Please note that we are only able to assist candidates holding the NEBOSH general Certificate as a minimum, in addition to possessing working experience within Health and Safety. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regret that we are unable to contact unsuccessful applications.