Health and Safety Manager - £35,000 + Company car
I am currently looking for a Health and Safety Manager to join a Not for Profit organisation providing supported living and affordable housing for the vulnerable. The role has the flexibility to be home based, managing their travel and diary autonomously to cover the national portfolio. The organisation are committed to Health and Safety to help them provide a high level of care to those who they support.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within small yet quality focused team who are growing and at a key stage in their journey in Health and Safety. As the successful Health and Safety Manager you will be responsible for liaising with operational staff and supporting them with issues that arise within the portfolio helping to drive Health and Safety standards and developing company strategy.
The Successful Candidate will Possess:
- A NEBOSH General Certificate (ideally Diploma or Studying towards)
- Full UK driving license
- Experience managing safety within a housing, care or property portfolio
- The ability to develop and implement Health and Safety strategy.
The successful Health and Safety Manager will be responsible for:
- Advising on Health and Safety issues across a national portfolio
- Developing relationships with Operational Managers and the board of directors
- Managing their own work load and diary
- Ensuring implementation of policies and procedures within the organisation
In return, the successful Health and Safety Manager will receive a salary of £35,000 including a company car and other benefits.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 01252 759 162 or email R.email@example.com to express your interest.