Health and Safety Manager - £35,000 -£40,000 + Car allowance
I am currently looking for a Health and Safety Manager to join a social housing organisation. The successful candidate will work be based from the head office in North Devon with travel over the local portfolio, managing their travel and diary autonomously. The organisation are committed to Health and Safety to help them provide a high level of service and care to its staff and its communities.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within small yet quality focused team who are growing and at a key stage in their journey in Health and Safety. As the successful Health and Safety Manager you will be responsible for liaising with operational staff and supporting them with issues that arise within the portfolio helping to drive Health and Safety standards and developing company strategy.
The Successful Candidate will Possess:
- A NEBOSH General Certificate (ideally Diploma or equivalent)
- Full UK driving license
- Experience managing safety within a housing, care or a property portfolio
- The ability to develop and implement Health and Safety strategy.
The successful Health and Safety Manager will be responsible for:
- Advising on Health and Safety issues across a local portfolio
- Developing relationships with Operational Managers and the senior management team
- Managing their own work load and diary
- Ensuring implementation of policies and procedures within the organisation
In return, the successful Health and Safety Manager will receive a salary of £35,000 - £40,000 plus a car allowance and other benefits.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 01252 759 162 or email R.firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest.