We are currently looking for a Health and Safety Manager to join a well-established Principal Contractor, working on prestigious projects, covering sites within the South East UK and London. This is to pay the successful individual a salary of £45-55k + Car Allowance + package
This position is an excellent opportunity to work within a renowned organisation who pride themselves on their impeccable safety culture. As the Health and Safety Manager you will drive Health and Safety on projects and have the opportunity to make your mark on the organisations safety culture.
The successful Candidate will:
- Hold the NEBOSH Construction Certificate as a minimum
- Have the ability to liaise at all levels from Senior Management to Apprentices
- Have Health and Safety Construction experience (Groundworks, Civils, RC Frame, High Rise)
- Be an engaging, driven and innovative individual able to work with senior appointments and provide solutions to identified issues.
The Health and Safety Manager will be responsible for:
- Undertaking site audits, inspections, risk assessments and method statements
- Attend design, client and site meetings to give advice and discuss H&S
- Having a strong safety presence on the projects
- Providing support, guidance and advise on all H&S matters
In return, the successful Health and Safety Manager will be offered a salary of £45-55k + Car Allowance + package.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please follow the link to apply!