A Health and Safety Manager required to join a leading Social Housing organisation based near Leeds.
This is a rare opening for a Health and Safety Manager to expand their career with an organisation who hold an excellent reputation as a diverse, forward thinking company.
Reporting to the HR Director and with responsibility for line managing the Health and Safety team, the successful candidate will have a unique opportunity to make a big difference in a large financially stable organisation with multi-million-pound development projects.
This position is based from their head office near Leeds with travel across their property portfolio when required but a strategic role mainly office based.
The appointed Health and Safety Manager will be responsible for:
- Reviewing and developing policies and procedures
- Managing health and safety projects
- Providing guidance and assurance to the executive team and board
- Managing Safety strategically with operational delivery
- Developing and managing the Health and Safety team in line with the organisations objectives
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent qualification
- Previous experience in the management of a Health and Safety team
- Demonstrable experience in influencing and engaging with internal and external stakeholders
- A Social Housing background however all similar property related industries/experience will be considered
In return, the company offer a fantastic benefits package with a basic salary of £51,300, 25 days leave rising to 33 + 8 days bank holiday, 6% employee 11% employer pension scheme, funding for higher level qualifications.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join an organisation that have a true passion for health and safety, that value individuals within the organisation through offering a great package and investment.
To not miss out on this opportunity send your applications to R.firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 01252759162