Health and Safety Manager
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Health and Safety Manager to work for a highly reputable company based in Manchester. Reporting directly to the Health and Safety Director, you will support the organisation in driving their safety culture and behavioral safety forward.
This role will offer the successful candidate the chance to work in a hands on capability, making the role their own. There is also the genuine opportunity to progress with this developing business.
The appointed Health and Safety Manager will be responsible for:
- Implementing group Health and Safety strategy
- Improving Health and Safety working behaviours
- Managing Health and Safety Projects.
- Coaching and supporting personnel at all levels to improve the Health and Safety culture on the site
- Monitoring Health and Safety performance, inspections and audits
The ideal candidate will possess:
- The NEBOSH Certificate as a minimum qualification
- Health and Safety experience in Logistic, warehouse, distribution, Manufacturing or Engineering or similar industry
- Excellent communication and engagement skills at all levels of a business
In return, the position is paying between £35-40K, 25 days’ holiday, free parking. Please apply now for your chance to be considered for this excellent opportunity.
Please note that due to a high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted for this role