Health and Safety Manager – London - £45,000 to £65,000
Principal People are currently looking for a Health and Safety Manager to work in London, your day to day duties will include:
- Strategically oversee, critique, maintain and improve the Health and Safety compliance across the organisation’s offices and operations which span across the UK and Europe
- Leading, coaching and developing a team of 5-10 people
- Consulting, liaising and presenting to key stakeholders
To be considered for this exceptional Health and Safety Manager opportunity, you will need the following experience:
- Degree level Health and Safety qualification
- Management experience
- Experience in communicating and problem solving effectively with key stakeholders
Our client is looking for a Health and Safety Manager to join a prestigious financial services organisation that boast an impressive portfolio of properties across the UK and Europe.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to influence at stakeholder level and add significant value to an internationally recognised company.
If you are interested in applying to this Health and Safety Manager role, please click apply now below.