Health and Safety Manager
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Health and Safety Manager to work for a highly reputable company based in Melton Mowbray. Reporting directly to the Production Director, you will be responsible for implementing group strategy over 2 sites and supporting the organisation in driving their safety culture forward.
This role will offer the successful candidate the chance to work in a hands-on capability, making the role their own. There is also the genuine opportunity to progress with this developing business.
The appointed Health and Safety Manager will be responsible for:
- Implementing group health and safety strategy and developing new initiatives.
- Improving health and safety working behaviours
- Coaching and supporting personnel at all levels to improve the health and safety culture on the sites
- Monitoring health and safety performance and inspections
The ideal candidate will possess:
- The NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent as a minimum qualification
- Health and safety experience within Manufacturing or a similar industry
- Excellent communication and engagement skills at all levels of a business
- Management experience of Health and Safety projects on a large site or over several sites
In return, the position of Health and Safety Manager is paying between £50-60K with a package of 24 days’ holiday, 7% pension match and private healthcare. Please apply now for your chance to be considered for this excellent opportunity.