Principal People are currently looking for a Health and Safety Manager to join a prestigious construction organisation working a role to be based near to Reading covering sites in the South-East Home Counties. This role is offering a salary of up to £50k plus car/allowance, pension, bonus and share scheme.
This position of Health and Safety Manager is an excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door with a well-established and highly respected organisation, who pride themselves on their impeccable safety culture and record.
Reporting to the Divisional Managing Director and the Group Health and Safety Manager, you will undertake operational responsibilities and have the opportunity to make your mark on this business unit's safety culture, working on high end, high value residential builds.
The successful Health and Safety Manager will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate (ideally Construction) as a minimum
- Have construction industry experience, ideally within housebuilding or high end residential builds
- Possess any environmental knowledge / experience (highly desirable but not essential)
- Be able to drive with a full UK driving license
- Be an engaging and highly communicative individual, able to liaise at all levels
In return, the successful Health and Safety Manager will be offered a salary of up to £50k plus a generous package
To ensure you do not miss out on this excellent opportunity, please follow the link to apply!