Health and Safety Manager – Newcastle and UK - £40,000 to £60,000
Principal People are currently looking for a Health and Safety Manager to work in Newcastle and operate across the UK, your day to day duties will include:
- The assistance and operational involvement in helping the end client integrate a OHSAS 18001 management system
- Being the lead Health and Safety Manager across a growing Health and Safety team in the wider group, helping mould a successful international Health and Safety Management team
- Consulting, liaising and presenting to key stakeholders
To be considered for this exceptional Health and Safety Manager opportunity, you will need the following experience:
- Degree level Health and Safety qualification or equivalent
- Hold the NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
- Held a Senior Health and Safety position within a corporate environment
- Experience in gaining accreditation and / or maintaining OHSAS 18001 or ISO management systems
- Comprehensive understanding of UK Health and Safety legislation
This role will be an outsourced role that will be completely embedded within a prestigious end client within the corporate services sector.
This role will be based 2/3 days a week in Newcastle with the rest of the week travelling in between the client’s other sites across the UK.
This is an exceptional opportunity for someone with Health and Safety experience at a senior level to influence change within a large organisation. In addition to this, you will play a key role in the growth of the international Health and Safety management team.
If you are interested in applying to this Health and Safety Manager role, please click apply now below.