Health and Safety Manager
Principal People have exclusively partnered with a true leader within the property management industry to recruit for a Health and Safety Manager. This is a newly created and pivotal role within the Health and Safety team and wider organisation.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Health and Safety Manager to work for an organisation who are really looking to push the boundaries of exceptional Health and Safety standards. The organisation has a large market presence and employs over 3000 people. This role is offered on a home based contract covering the South East.
The organisation has an impressive reputation in the market and a real people focused culture. Reporting directly to the executive team you will manage Health and Safety both strategically and operationally, working collaboratively with the business and leading a team of three Health and Safety Advisors.
The appointed Health and Safety Manager will:
- Support the Head of Health and Safety in the delivery and management of Health and Safety across the entire organisation
- Develop and embed an effective and consistent Health and Safety management system
- Review and revise Health and Safety policies and procedures to ensure compliance and best practice
- Act as a deputy for the Head of Health and Safety when required
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent level Health and Safety qualification
- Demonstrable experience managing Health and Safety within an expansive property portfolio, ideally possessing experience within a residential based portfolio
- Experience in managing a Health and Safety team
- A collaborative approach with the ability to align Health and Safety objectives into wider business strategy
The successful Health and Safety Manager will receive a starting basic salary of between £55,000 - £60,000 plus a generous benefits package including a £6,500 car allowance, bonus scheme up to 7.5%, a pension scheme of up to 6% match, family healthcare cover with BUPA, 25 days annual leave and 4 x death in service.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join an organisation that have a true passion for Health and Safety, that value individuals within the organisation through offering a great package and investment.
To not miss out on this opportunity send your applications to email@example.com