Principal People are currently looking for a Health and Safety Manager to join a leading FM / M&E business based in Central London, covering remits within the capital and further afield. In return, the successful Health and Safety Manager will be offered a daily rate of £265-315/day.
Reporting directly to the Group Divisional Health and Safety Manager, the successful Health and Safety Manager will play a key part in implementing and maintaining Management Systems ISO 9001 and 14001 and OHSAS 18001 whilst also undertaking operational responsibilities on a multisite basis around London and further remits.
This position is offered as a 6-month contract, with the opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis.
As the Health and Safety Manager you will be responsible for:
- Implementing/maintaining Management Systems ISO 9001, 14001 and OHSAS 18001
- Conducting Health and Safety Audits
- Gap Analysis
- Collating relevant Health and Safety data and report writing
- Supporting the business in the execution of Health and Safety policy and procedure
The successful Health and Safety Manager you will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent as a minimum
- Possess experience working within FM / Hard Services / M&E
- Have experience dealing with Management Systems ISO 9010,14010 and OOHSAS 18001.
- Be an engaging and communicative individual able to liaise at all levels
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please follow the link to apply!