EMEA Environmental, Health and Safety Manager, €60,000 – €70,000
Principal People have been engaged by a leading multi-billion-pound international real estate and Facilities Management business operating to find a Safety professional to lead one of its long-standing key accounts, who are in there own are one of the leading names in technology.
Based in Spain Barcelona, reporting into the Strategic Director of EHS, you will be responsible for developing and delivering an HSSE strategy for a high profile global technology client and be the safety lead on this account.
This will include;
- Leading with Spanish and EMEA legislative standards and best practice.
- Implementing innovative risk management procedures.
- Positively driving the account standards in health, safety and environmental issues
- Reviewing and implementing a programme for company and external audit’s
- Influencing staff and clients through training programmes and presentations.
- Managing the Health, Safety and Environment KIP’s in line with the EHS matrices
- Will hold Diploma or Degree level qualifications within Health and Safety (international standards will be an advantage)
- Experience of implementation of health and safety management systems and processes
- Demonstrable relevant EHS experience in a similar environment/role
- Be fluent in Spanish & English and have knowledge of key Spanish EHS regulations,
Within this role you will have the ability to manage your own workload, diary and be able to work from home local to Barcelona. The successful candidate will also be offered a salary of €60,000 – €70,000 Euros plus package.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 01252 759 162 or email R.email@example.com to express your interest.