Health and Safety Manager – Oxfordshire - £30,000 - £35,000
Health and Safety Manager required to join a historic organisation with a focus on event safety based in Oxfordshire.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Health and Safety Manager to join a world-famous organisation that holds an impeccable reputation in their industry. Reporting directly to the Head of Estates, you will be responsible for managing safety operationally and strategically across their large and diverse estate no two days will be the same!
The successful candidate will play an iatrical role within this exciting and people focused organisation and be responsible for promoting a high level standard of safety within the estate. This unique opportunity will allow you to work in a position that expose’s you to a different side of Health and Safety where you will gain new skills across an enormous range of different risks and environments.
This role will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Managing operational safety within an ever-changing environment
- Reviewing and signing off contractor risk assessments and method statements
- Engaging with external stakeholders and managing risk.
- Investigating accidents and incidents and taking responsibility for managing the accident management system.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A NEBOSH General Certificate
- Experience in a health and safety role within an events or similar public facing environment. Candidates from other industry sectors however will be considered.
- The ability to engage and influence external and internal parties.
In return the salary is up to £35,000 plus an expansive benefits package including 33 days leave (inc 8 days bank holidays), up to 9% matched pension scheme, dedicated CDP allowance and expansive staff benefits list including a free Christmas tree every year and a cooked breakfast every Friday to name a select few.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please send your most recent CV in to R.email@example.com