Health and Safety Manager
Health and Safety Manager required to join a leading rail company based near Coventry.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Health and Safety Manager to join an international organisation who have an excellent reputation within their field. You will be responsible for manging the safety team, monitoring safety performance and creating core KPI’s, attending senior management meets and driving the safety culture forward within the business.
This is a new role that will offer the successful candidate the chance to work within a hands-on capacity and will allow them to make the role their own. There is also the genuine opportunity to progress with this expanding and developing business.
The appointed Health and Safety Manager will be responsible for:
- Management of the Safety team
- Monitoring safety performance and creating core KPI’s
- Attending senior management meetings
- Safety investigations
- Engaging with operational and strategic teams
- Driving and improving safety culture
The ideal candidate will possess:
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
- Compliance experience within Rail
- Hold or working towards Charted member of IOSH
- Excellent communication and engagement skills at all levels of a business
- Wider management system experience
In return the position is paying up to £60,000, company car, 10% bonus, 26-day annual leave (option to buy and sell up to 5 days), pension contribution of 6%, life insurance of 4x salary, healthcare plan, online retail scheme.
Please apply now for your chance to be considered for this excellent opportunity.
Please note that due to a high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted for this role.