Health, Safety, Sustainability and Environmental Manager – Private Real-Estate – £40,000 – £50,000
Principal People have partnered with an established property management organisation to find the next Health, Safety, Sustainability and Environmental Manager reporting directly into The Senior Partner to help take this organisation to the next level of safety and maintain the ISO14001 accreditation.
The focus of this role is to manage day to day safety and environmental management system from a strategic level, the regional portfolio is covered by a facilities management organisation who have a dedicated team to cover operational responsibilities allowing for more time to focus on developing a positive culture and implement modern policies and procedures.
The appointed HSSE Manager will:
- Maintaining the Safety Management System compliance with the upcoming ISO45001 standard and the companies ISO14001 standard
- Support the Managers with assistance in resolving HSSE issues
- Manage health and safety issues across maintenance projects
- Work with and manage the Facilities Management company who provide operational support
The ideal HSSE Manager will possess:
- NEBOSH General Certificate as a Minimum and ideally studying towards a higher-level Health and Safety qualification i.e. Diploma or level 6 qualification
- Experience of managing compliance for a large property portfolio
- The ability manage their own time and workload effectively
- Strong experience of managing ISO14001 and environmental management experience
- Experience of working with and managing contractor compliance
The successful Health, Safety, Sustainability and Environmental Manager will receive a starting basic salary of up to £50,000, 25 days annual leave, company pension and medical plan alongside other benefits.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join an organisation that have a true passion for health, safety and the quality of service it delivers to its staff and end users. They truly value individuals within the organisation through offering an exceptional package and continued investment in people.
To not miss out on this opportunity send your applications to R.email@example.com