Health and Safety Manager – Private Real-Estate – £40,000 – £50,000
We are recruiting for an established property management organisation to find the next Health and Safety professional, reporting directly into a Senior Partner of the business to help take this organisation to the next level of safety and maintain the ISO14001 accreditation.
The focus of this role is to manage day to day safety and the environmental management system from a strategic level, the regional portfolio is covered by a facilities management organisation allowing for more time to focus on developing a positive culture and implement modern policies and procedures within a vibrant company.
The appointed Health and Safety Manager will:
- Maintain the company’s current ISO 14001 accreditation
- Support operational staff in resolving issues within Safety, Health and Environment
- Manage health and safety issues across maintenance projects
- Work with and manage the Facilities Management company who provide operational support
The ideal Health and Safety Manager will possess:
- NEBOSH General Certificate as a Minimum and ideally studying towards a higher-level Health and Safety qualification i.e. Diploma or level 6 qualification
- Experience of advising on safety across a medium sized property portfolio
- The ability manages their own time and workload effectively
- An IEMA or ISO14001 qualification, a strong working knowledge of environment will also be considered
The successful professional will receive a starting basic salary of up to £50,000, 25 days annual leave, company pension and medical plan alongside other benefits.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join an organisation that have a true passion for health, safety and the quality of service it delivers to its staff and end users.
To not miss out on this opportunity send your applications to R.firstname.lastname@example.org