Health and Safety Manager – Property and Retail – Manchester - £40,000 - £45,000 + Bonus + Package
Principal People have been engaged by a market leading retail and property management organisation who are seeking a personable, approachable and solutions focused individual for their Health and Safety Manager.
This position offers an excellent opportunity for an accomplished Health and Safety Manager to work at a luxurious venue with a diverse range of client types.
You will be part of a cohesive and high-functioning team that strive for excellence in everything they do, you will be a highly considered member of the management team.
What makes this a great opportunity?
- You will be working in an extremely diverse environment where no two days are the same!
- The company are investing millions of pounds in to new property and growth over the next 3 years – this is just the start!
- This will be a prestigious brand and job role to add to your professional career
- You will be a highly considered member of the management team within an organisation that truly value Health and Safety
As the Health and Safety Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Holding the responsibility of Health, Safety and general compliance at your allocated site
- Liaising with clients and sub-contractors to operate efficiently in the different building types
- Being part of the management team where you will report your findings at group meetings and to senior directors
- Having management responsibility of three direct reports
The ideal Health and Safety Manager will:
- Hold their NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
- Have experience within diverse environments within either; Retail, Property Management, Facilities Management, Events, Media or other high foot-fall job roles
- Most importantly be a positive, solutions-focused and personable individual
In return, the successful Health and Safety Manager will be offered a starting salary of up to £45,000, 25 days leave + bank holiday, life insurance, pension scheme 1% match, bonus and other generous benefits.
This is an urgent requirement and we have interview availability over the next 14 days. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 01252 759 162 or email email@example.com to express your interest.