I am currently seeking a Health and Safety Manager to join a well-established charitable organisation based in Bristol (ability to work from home with travel around in to the Bristol office on a semi regular basis).
This position offers an excellent opportunity for an individual who is seeking a role within an organisation that makes a real difference to individuals throughout the United Kingdom.
As the Health and Safety Manager you will be responsible for over 26 sites throughout the UK with the furthest north being Newcastle.
Why this is a great opportunity:
This is an opportunity join an organisation that is well renowned in its space with an overall goal of making a real difference to those in need. This organisation offers an extremely diverse role with a variety of multisite travel and a real sense of autonomy in the way you want to manage safety with also the opportunity to work from home.
As the Health and Safety Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Acting as an advice service and first-port-of-call for senior management on health and safety matters.
- Maintaining current awareness of the requirements of all relevant legislation and guidance and be able to keep abreast of any changes in the law.
- Managing all outsourced health and safety activity including fire safety and other advisory services.
- Working with the Organisational Development team, to actively oversee the suite of Health and Safety related training courses.
The ideal Health and Safety Manager will hold:
- A NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent health and safety qualification (Degree within occupational health and safety is desirable / NEBOSH General Certificate with extensive relevant experience in Social Care or Housing)
- A Graduate membership status with IOSH as a minimum (Ideally CMIOSH)
- Experience within a Charity / Housing or multi-site organisation
- A proven track record of managing and delivering a health and safety plan
In return, the successful Health and Safety Manager will be offered a salary of up to £40,000 plus a company car / car allowance plus benefits package.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability early next week. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.