Health and Safety Manager
This is a rare opening for a Health and Safety Manager to expand their career with an organisation who hold an excellent reputation as a diverse, forward thinking company.
Reporting to the Director of Property Services and with responsibility for line managing the Health and Safety team, the successful candidate will have a unique opportunity to make a big difference in an expanding and high preforming local organisation.
This position is based from their head office in Chesterfield with a small amount of travel across their local property portfolio when required, the main focus of the role is to develop company strategy and work closely with the board of directors.
The appointed Health and Safety Manager will be responsible for:
- Reviewing and developing policies and procedures
- Managing health and safety across refurbishment and development projects
- Providing guidance and assurance to the executive team and board
- Managing Safety strategically with operational delivery
- Developing and managing the Health and Safety team in line with the organisations objectives
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent qualification and Graduate membership of IOSH as a minimum
- Understanding of offering guidance on small CDM projects
- Demonstrable experience in influencing and engaging with internal and external stakeholders
- A Social Housing background however all similar property related industries/experience will be considered
In return, the company offer a fantastic benefits package with a basic salary of £43,181 rising to £45,262, 25 days leave rising to 30 + 8 days bank holiday, 6.8% employee 15% employer pension scheme, company car lease scheme and £846 company car allowance.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join an organisation that have a true passion for health and safety, that value individuals within the organisation through offering a great package and investment.
To not miss out on this opportunity send your applications to R.firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 01252759162