Health and Safety Manager – Professional Services – London - £40,000 – £50,000
Principal People have been exclusively engaged by one of the worlds largest professional services firms to search for a Health and Safety Manager to be based out of their London HQ.
The company, that turnover more than £25bn per year are known for their employee engagement and culture and this has been recognised by winning multiple ‘Best Place to Work’ awards.
Given the size and diversity of the organisation, the most important skillset needed for this role is the individual’s ability to communicate and problem solve, whilst also being technically credible.
The appointed Health and Safety Manager will be:
- Responding to client requests and generally acting as a consultant for the business
- Collaborating with a team of two to three other Health and Safety professionals within the organisation
- Overseeing and responding to the day-to-day Health and Safety matters across the business, which offers varied levels of risk
- Conducting Health and Safety, Fire Safety and DSE Risk Assessments
- Working closely with the Facilities department to ensure that there is alignment between the two departments
The ideal Health and Safety Manager:
- Will hold their NEBOSH Diploma equivalent qualification
- Will have experience in a Health and Safety role within the following sectors; corporate services, retail, finance, FM, property management, insurance, banking, consultancy or charity. This is not essential, but could serve you well.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- You will be valued. The company aren’t an award-winning employer for no reason!
- You will be challenged. This opportunity will expose you to different departments, different personality types and different tasks.
- You will be heard. This role is important to the organisation! You will be asked for your advice, you will have ideas and solutions presented to you. Your opinion is wanted.
- This is an exceptional opportunity to add a prestigious brand / company to your career portfolio. You will be part of a global and leading company at what they do.
- You will work in a team. This means you work hard together, solve problems together and socialise together!
The successful Health and Safety Manager will receive a starting basic salary of up to £50,000, 25 days annual leave, CPD allowance, company pension and medical plan alongside other benefits.
To be considered for this opportunity, please click apply or send your CV directly to email@example.com