Health and Safety Manager- Manufacturing - £28k-34k + package
This is a fantastic opportunity for the Health and Safety Manager to work for a well-established company near Lowestoft. Reporting directly to the Site Manager, you will support the organisation in writing Risk Assessments, creating Safe Systems of Work Plan and then implementing these across the site whilst building and improving on culture and behavior on site.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- Working for a well-established organisation
- Autonomy to put your safety stamp on the role
As the Safety, Health, Environmental, Quality Manager you will be responsible for:
- Working closely with management to improve the Health and Safety culture
- Working towards a companywide behavioral safety program
- Assessing and implementing the risk assessment program
- Assessing and implementing safe systems of work
- Assessing guarding around the site and implementing change when necessary
The successful Safety, Health, Environmental, Quality Manager will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
- Possess experience working within Manufacturing or similar industry
In return, the successful Health and Safety Manager will be offered a salary of up to £28 - £34k depending on qualifications and experience.
This is an urgent requirement and we have interview availability over the coming week. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.