Principal People have a new opportunity available for a Health and Safety Manager to join a growing and progressive multi-disciplined contractor within utilities. This flexible role will require UK travel with office visits along the M4 corridor. This is to pay a salary of up to £65k + Car or Allowance + Package.
This position is an excellent opportunity for a Health and Safety professional to join an organisation looking to progress their Health and Safety systems and procedures. You will report directly in to the MD of the business and he will give you full autonomy to make your stamp within H&S.
As the Health and Safety Manager your key day to day duties will include but not limit to:
- Carrying out operational safety responsibilities including inspections and accident investigations
- Advising project and site teams on Health and Safety
- Accident Investigations
- Site Inspections / Audits
- Assist the business improve their Health and Safety systems, strategy and procedures
To be successful for the role of UK Health and Safety Manager you will:
- Hold a NEBOSH Construction Certificate (or equivalent)
- Have Construction / M&E / Civil Engineering / Utilities industry experience
- Have a full UK driving license
- Be a forward thinking, innovative professional
The successful UK Health and Safety Manager will receive a salary of up to £65k + Car or Allowance + Package.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you do not miss out on this excellent opportunity, please follow the link to apply!