Are you a dedicated Health and Safety Manager looking for your next role within Manufacturing/Logistics?
Principal People are the leading HSEQ recruitment specialists, established almost 30 years ago.
With a committed team of specialist Permanent Consultants, we currently have a number of exciting opportunities available for Health and Safety Managers with working experience within Manufacturing sectors.
In order to be considered for the upcoming permanent opportunities we have available; the successful candidate must have experience of working within Health and Safety, with particular focus in the manufacturing, logistics and distribution industries
Typical duties of a Health and Safety Manager include:
- Delivering and managing on Health and Safety strategies, procedures and systems.
- Implementing and embedding excellent HSE behaviours and culture
- Conducting inspections
- Having experience of sole HSE responsibility for at least one site
- Solid experience in implementing HSE Strategy
In order to be considered, the successful candidate will possess:
- NEBOSH General Certificate or higher.
- Experience working within the manufacturing and logistics sectors
- The ability to communicate at all levels
- Excellent people management skills
- A confident and personable nature.
Please note that this advert is not related to one particular live contract vacancy, however is a call for expressions of interest related to a range of upcoming opportunities.
We offer a referral fee of £250 should you recommend a Health and Safety Manager we have not engaged with in the last 6 months, who we go on to place. Should you know of an excellent individual within your network; please do let us know.
Please note that we are only able to assist candidates holding the NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum, in addition to possessing working experience within Health and Safety. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regret that we are unable to contact unsuccessful applications.