Health and Safety Manager – Property – £40,000 – £45,000
Principal People have partnered with an established property management organisation to find this expanding organisation the next Health and Safety Manager. The role will be based from the head office near Watford and have the autonomy to occasionally work from home.
The focus of this role is to manage health and safety to ensure the organisation is compliant across its key risk area’s such as, gas, legionella, fire, asbestos and electrical related safety as well as property operational safety. This role will offer the successful candidate the chance to work in their own style, allowing them to make the role their own and put their stamp on this organisation.
The appointed Health and Safety Manager will be responsible for:
- Reviewing and developing policies and procedures
- Managing health and safety across refurbishment and development projects
- Providing guidance and assurance to the executive team and board
- Managing Safety strategically with operational delivery
- Developing and managing the Health and Safety operation in line with the organisations objectives
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent qualification and Graduate membership of IOSH as a minimum
- Understanding of offering guidance on small CDM projects
- Demonstrable experience in influencing and engaging with internal and external stakeholders
- A Social Housing background however all similar property related industries/experience will be considered
This is an exceptional opportunity to join an organisation that have a true passion for health, safety and the quality of service it delivers to its staff and end users. They truly value individuals within the organisation through offering an exceptional package and continued investment in people.
To not miss out on this opportunity send your applications to R.email@example.com