Health and Safety Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Health and Safety Manager to join a renowned Manufacturing company, a single site base in Milton Keynes.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Health and Safety Manager to join an expanding organisation who have an excellent reputation in their field. You will be responsible for ensuring compliance with health and safety being hands on involved in projects. But most importantly focusing on the company’s priority building a strong, positive culture in health and safety changing attitudes and behaviours.
This new role will offer the successful candidate the chance to work in both a hands-on and strategic capacity, making the role their own with lots of given autonomy. There is genuine opportunity for the Health and Safety Manager to progress with this growing company who have an excellent reputation within their field.
The appointed Health and Safety Manager will be responsible for:
- Coaching, training and supporting personnel at all levels to build a strong culture
- Monitoring health and safety performance, inspections and audits
- Maintaining management systems
- Investigating any incidents and near misses
The ideal candidate will possess:
- The NEBOSH Certificate as a minimum qualification
- Health and safety experience gained in ideally a manufacturing, distribution, warehouse, environment or similar field
- Excellent communication and engagement skills at all levels within the business
- Ability to engage with a range of individuals to build a positive culture and get people bought into world class health and safety standards.
In return the position is paying up to 40K + 5% pension + 25 days holiday + 3X life insurance + child care vouchers
Interview slots are available ASAP, please apply now for your chance to be considered for this excellent opportunity.
Please note that due to a high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted for this role