Health and Safety Manager – Care and Social Property – Up to £58,000
We are currently working with a community focused association in Cambridgeshire to find this diverse organisation a talented health and safety professional that shares its values and vision. This position is newly created and offers a fantastic benefits package.
The focus of this role is to manage safety across the association, manage its safety team, and work closely with the board of directors and CEO to keep corporate strategy aligned with Safety to deliver a market leading service.
The appointed Health and Safety Manager will:
- Have the ability to review the current strategic direction of safety
- Monitor safety performance across the organisation, imbedding where necessary a positive safety culture alongside divisional safety staff
- Work with company directors to ensure as a minimum legal compliance is achieved within the organisation and strive to continuously improve and drive safety standards
- Have the opportunity to be part of a driven and visionary management team
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Possess a NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent qualification, and hold Graduate status within IOSH as a minimum
- Experience of managing safety for a diverse care or residential property portfolio
- The ability manages their own time and workload effectively
- Leadership and management experience
The successful candidate will receive a starting basic salary of up to £58,000, 25 days annual leave, company Stakeholder pension, cash-back medical plan, on site gym and flexible working arrangements.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join an organisation that truly value individuals within the organisation through offering an exceptional package and continued investment in people.
To not miss out on this opportunity send your applications to R.email@example.com