Health and Manager
Health and Safety Manager required to join a well-established manufacturing company based near Oxford.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Health and Safety Manager to join an expanding organisation, who have an excellent reputation within their field. You will be responsible for driving a positive change within health and safety across high-risk manufacturing and warehousing sites.
This role will offer the successful candidate the chance to work in a hands-on capability, really making the role their own.
The appointed Health and Safety Manager will be responsible for:
- Completing a gap analysis, assessing both long term and short-term projects, including the set up of a new warehousing environment and new machinery reviews
- Developing and maintaining safety policies and standards to improve overall understanding and awareness of health and safety on-site
- Engaging with all levels of the workforce to drive and develop a positive safety culture
- Providing subject matter expert knowledge, advice and guidance in all aspects of best practice health and safety
- Working to develop and continually improve existing policies, procedures and management systems
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Have previous health and safety experience within a high-risk manufacturing or distribution environment
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate (or equivalent) as a minimum qualification
- Be a passionate health and safety professional, who enjoys working in a hands-on role
- Be an excellent communicator, who engages well with all levels of a work force
- Have experience with behavioural safety and working towards improving culture on a challenging site
In return, the position is paying between £40-45k, plus pension and package.
Please apply now for your chance to be considered for this excellent opportunity.
Please note that regrettably due to a high volume of interest in the role we are unable to contact unsuccessful applications.