Health and Safety Manager - Up to £47k Full Time Equivalent - 22.5 hrs Per week (£28,192 Pro-Rata)
I am currently looking for a Health and Safety Manager to join a market leading provider within the Care industry. The successful candidate will work be based from a local office or home based supporting regional team members across the national portfolio. The organisation are committed to Health and Safety to help them provide a market leading service and receive excellent CQC scores.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a quality focused organisation with a varied portfolio supported by a large safety team. As the successful Health and Safety Manager you will be responsible for liaising with operational managers and supporting them with any issues that arise within the portfolio helping to drive Health and Safety standards.
The Successful Candidate will Possess:
- A NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent level qualification
- IOSH membership of CMIOSH or Higher
- Experience managing safety within the Healthcare, or Care sectors
- Experience working across a multiple site portfolio
In return the successful Health and Safety Manager will be responsible for:
- Advising on Health and Safety issues across a regional portfolio
- Developing relationships with Operational staff and service users within the community
- Managing their own work load and diary
- Supporting the Head of Health and Safety on all matters
In return the successful Part-time Health and Safety Manager will receive a salary of £28,192 for 22.5 hours per week (full-time equivalent £47k) plus a great package. This includes a company car allowance, mileage paid, I.T equipment company pension scheme, leave and opportunity for internal development.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 01252 759 162 or email R.firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest.