Health and Safety Manager - Construction £55-£60k – Central London
Health and Safety Manager required to join a market leading construction and civil engineering organisation based in Central London.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Health and Safety Manager to join a Globally renowned organisation which hold an impeccable reputation for quality and innovation. As an industry leader, they are a pivotal part of ground breaking projects which will scope the infrastructure of the UK over the coming years. Reporting directly to the Head of Health and Safety, you will be responsible for the safety and insurance that all work is carried out safely.
The appointed Health and Safety Manager will be responsible for:
- Reviewing all safety procedures on 3 sites located within walking distance of one another in Central London.
- Compiling reports on all duties
- Reviewing ISO14001, IS90001 and OSHAS18001 management systems.
- Regular site audits
- Site investigations and accident investigations.
- Overall promotion of an excellent HSEQ culture.
- Carrying out and reviewing risk assessments.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Experience as a Health and Safety Manager with a working knowledge of the construction and civil engineering industry
- NEBOSH Construction or NEBOSH General certificate or equivalent as a minimum.
- Understanding of either ISO14001, IS90001 and OSHAS18001 management systems.
Our client is offering a salary and package of £55 - £60k, 9% contributory pension and discretionary bonus.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment.