Health and Safety Manager – Construction up to £250-£275 per day – Leeds
Based from a single site location in Leeds, this immediately recognisable brand are looking for a Health and Safety Manager to join their business as an integral part of the team on a 4 month contract.
The successful Health and Safety Manager will directly report and work with the Site Manager playing a key part in the project.
The successful candidate will benefit from an outstanding day rate of up to £275 per day dependant on experience.
The successful Health and Safety Manager will be responsible for:
- Ensuring site safety codes and procedures are being adhered to.
- Monitoring the sub-contractors approach towards safety.
- Inspections of Plant and equipment.
- Scaffold inspections.
- Delivering toolbox talks.
- Reviewing Risk assessments and Method Statements.
- Attending daily site meetings.
- Working closely with the site manager to ensure all work is carried out safely.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- NEBOSH Construction or NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum.
- A valid SMSTS Certificate
- Knowledge of Health and Safety, with the ideal candidate possessing working experience in the Construction, Refurbishment or Fit out sectors.
- Knowledge or experience with Cladding and Facades
This is an urgent requirement and we have interview slots next week. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment. To ensure you do not miss out on this excellent opportunity, please send your most recent CV in to email@example.com