Health and Safety Manager – Multisite – £45,000 + Expansive benefits package
This in an excellent opportunity for an individual seeking a new role with an internationally renowned brand operating in hospitality and leisure covering 7 regional sites. You will have the rare chance to operate within a prestigious organisation where no two days are the same working alongside an amazing team.
Why this is a great opportunity:
You will be based from a local hotel within its luxurious facilities supported by a professional and friendly team in a supportive environment. They will be provided the necessary tools to carry out the role to the highest standards across a diverse and modern estate allowing you to make a real difference.
As the Health and Safety Manager will be responsible for:
- Embedding a positive health and safety culture
- Conducting food safety audits and review best practice
- Deliver health, safety, and food safety training
- Liaise with external authorities for example, Fire Authority, Environmental Health and the HSE.
The ideal Health and Safety Manager will:
- Hold a NEBOSH Certificate as a minimum but ideally a Diploma or equivalent level qualification
- Possess the Ability to work autonomously and independently as the subject matter expert
- Hold a level 4 qualification in Food safety or equivalent
- Have experience within a high footfall or public facing environment
In return, the successful professional will be offered a salary of up to £45,000, a company bonus scheme, 25 days leave not including bank holidays and exceptional employee benefits like discounts on holidays and free meals on shift.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest or contact me directly on R.email@example.com