Health and Safety Manager – South - 50K + Car Allowance on top
Principal People are looking for a safety professional to join an expanding and award-winning organisation within facilities management.
This incredible, newly created opportunity is an exciting proposition for a Health and Safety Manager to expand their career with a progressive organisation who hold a prestigious reputation as a diverse, forward thinking family run company.
The appointed Health and Safety Manager will be responsible for:
- Continuously reviewing, implementing and maintaining effective safety policies, procedures and practices
- Facilitating, coordinating and managing the companies’ internal management systems (ISO and OHSAS integration)
- Developing a positive health and safety culture within key contracts
- Supporting the day to day operations of contractors and staff
The ideal Health and Safety Manager candidate will possess:
- NEBOSH Certificate with relevant experience will be considered
- Experience within facilities or property management
- Experience of managing safety within a Mechanical and Electrical Maintenance (either operationally or from a HSE prospective)
- Experience of managing or implementing ISO14001 or ISO9001 or OHSAS18001
In return the salary is up to £50,000 and an expansive package including car allowance (on top of salary) private health care, company pension scheme and a generous annual leave entitlement of 28 days leave (not inclusive of bank holidays 36 days total).
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment.