Health and Safety Manager – Buckinghamshire - £51,000
This is a rare opening for a Health and Safety Manager to expand their career with an organisation who hold an excellent reputation as a diverse, forward thinking company.
Reporting to the Head of Asset management you will have full responsibility for health and safety, the successful candidate will have a unique opportunity to make a big difference in an expanding and high preforming local organisation.
This position is based from their head office a short drive from Leighton Buzzard with a small amount of travel across their local property portfolio when required, the focus of the role is to develop the company’s safety strategy, to work closely with the management team and offer support for the direct labour force.
The appointed Health and Safety Manager will be responsible for:
- Reviewing and developing policies and procedures
- Managing health and safety across refurbishment and development projects
- Providing guidance and assurance to the executive team and board
- Offering assurance for fire safety, review FRA’s and monitor property compliance
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent qualification and Graduate membership of IOSH as a minimum
- Hold a NEBOSH Fire Certificate (other accredited IFE or FPA qualifications are acceptable)
- Understanding of offering guidance on fire safety and the requirements within a residential setting
- A Social Housing background however all similar property related industries/experience will be considered
In return, the company offer a fantastic benefits package with a basic salary of £51,000 up to £3,645 bonus, 28 days leave (not including public holidays), Private Health Care, exceptional pension scheme, allocated CPD and training budget, professional membership fees paid are just a few highlights.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join an organisation that have a true passion for health and safety, that value individuals within the organisation through offering a great package and investment.
To not miss out on this opportunity send your applications to R.email@example.com or call on 01252759162