A Health and Safety Manager is required to join a market leading organisation within their industry based from home covering sites in the South. This position is to pay a salary of £40-45k + car or car allowance + Pension.
This position is an excellent opportunity for a Health and Safety Professional looking to progress their career within a niche construction organisation. You will be responsible for driving a positive health and safety culture within a reputable organisation that pride themselves on their excellent safety culture that already exists. It is a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills, exposure and credentials within a renowned business within a construction environment.
As Health and Safety Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Site Inspections and audits
- Health and Safety Briefings
- Acting as a positive health and safety presence on site
- Contractor safety management
- Inductions and tool box talks
The ideal Health and Safety Manager Candidate will:
- Hold NEBOSH General Certificate minimum
- Industry experience in construction or utilities
- Hold a UK driving licence
- Be an engaging and communicative individual with the ability to liaise at all levels
In return, the salary offered for the Health and Safety Manager is up to £45K + package.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you do not miss out on this excellent opportunity, please send your most recent CV in to email@example.com