Are you a dedicated Health and Safety Manager looking for your next adventure within manufacturing or are you a Health & Safety Advisor looking for a new exciting challenge within your career in manufacturing?
Principal People are the leading HSEQ recruitment specialists, established almost 30 years ago.
With a committed team of specialist Permanent Consultants, we currently have a number of exciting opportunities available for Health and Safety Managers with working experience within Manufacturing sectors.
In order to be considered for the upcoming permanent opportunities we have available; the successful candidate must have experience of working within Health and Safety, with particular focus in the manufacturing industry. We’re looking for someone who is based in the West Midlands and who is happy to travel when required.
Typical duties of a Health and Safety Manager include:
- Delivering and managing Health and Safety strategies, procedures and systems.
- Implementing and embedding excellent HSE behaviours and culture
- Conducting inspections
- Having experience of sole HSE responsibility for at least one site
- Solid experience in implementing HSE Strategy
- Operational Health & Safety overview of all sites, majority of your time will be spent on the shop floor working along with the operational manager
In order to be considered, the successful candidate will possess:
- NEBOSH General Certificate or higher
- Experience working within the manufacturing industry
- The ability to communicate at all levels
- Excellent people management skills
- A confident and personable nature
Please note that this advert is not related to one particular live contract vacancy, however is a call for expressions of interest related to a range of upcoming opportunities.
We offer a referral fee of £250 should you recommend a Health and Safety Manager we have not engaged with in the last 6 months, who we go on to place. Should you know of an excellent individual within your network; please do let us know.
Please note that we are only able to assist candidates holding the NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum, in addition to possessing working experience within Health and Safety. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regret that we are unable to contact unsuccessful applications.