A Health and Safety Manager is required to join a rapidly expanding temporary works organisation, this role will be based near Ashby-de-la-Zouch with further site travel across the UK. This position is to pay a salary of £45-60K plus package.
This position is an excellent opportunity for a Health and Safety Manager looking to progress their career within a rapidly expanding organisation. You will be responsible for driving a positive health and safety culture within a reputable organisation that pride themselves on their excellent safety culture that already exists. It is a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills, exposure and credentials within a renowned business within a construction environment.
As Health and Safety Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Site inspections and audits
- Driving a positive Health and Safety culture
- Developing and improving Health and Safety strategy
The ideal Health and Safety Manager will:
- Hold a NEBOSH General or equivalent as a minimum
- Industry experience within Construction or Civil Engineering
- Be an engaging and communicative individual with the ability to liaise at all levels
In return, the salary on offer for the Health and Safety Advisor is up to £45-60K plus package.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you do not miss out on this excellent opportunity, please send your most recent CV in to firstname.lastname@example.org