Health and Safety Manager- Logistics - £40-45k + Car + Package.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Health and Safety Professional looking for their next challenge within health and safety! Based in Swindon with some travel to other sites in Warwickshire and West London, this multi-site role offers a varied and interesting career. You will be responsible for the overall health and safety on an operational and strategic basis for a multinational company with the opportunity to make the role your own, utilising your skills and knowledge to bring the health and safety up to an exceptional standard and really drive the culture changes within the business. You will report directly into the Senior Manager and work with the management team to unify HSE practices throughout all the sites.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- Working for a well-established company who have a pro-active approach to Health and Safety.
- This is an excellent opportunity to really develop your skills within health and safety and on a managerial level.
- A generous salary with a car allowance and additional benefits.
- A brand-new role! This role is a true chance to really make your mark and implement your own strategy within an international business.
As the Health and Safety Manager you will be responsible for:
- Operational Health and Safety on a day to day basis initially
- Working closely with Site Managers, Drivers and Warehouse Staff to achieve best practice in health and safety.
- Coaching and train other members of staff on site.
- Doing a gap analysis of the business in terms of health and safety.
- Driving health and safety culture and safety behaviour and work to continuously improve it.
- Creating and set health and safety strategy to move forward with.
The successful Health and Safety Manager will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate
- Have tangible experience working within Health and Safety
- Must have previous logistics / transport / distribution/ manufacturing experience
- Have experience of coaching through audits and coaching in terms of health and safety culture on site.
- Be a personable and engaging person who has the ability to communicate at all levels and build relationships within the workplace.
In return, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will be offered a salary between £40-45K plus car or £480/month car allowance and additional benefits.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply today!
Please note that due to a high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted for this role.