Health and Safety Manager
A leading international retail service brand have an exciting opportunity for a Health and Safety Manager to join their successful organisation. You will be working two days at the manufacturing site, plus due to their impressive footprint of client retailers, will have will also have responsibility for several other sites across the UK and the ability to work from home 1 day a week.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- You will have the opportunity to work alongside an energetic and pro-active team.
- You will benefit from the ability to work autonomously in a practical hands-on role
- You will be working for a pro-active organisation, with the opportunity to really make a difference across a portfolio of exciting sites
- This is a varied and exciting role, with the opportunity make a difference across a number of sites
Health and Safety Manager responsibilities:
- Working in a hands-on capacity to complete risk assessments, audits and method statements
- To support the business in all areas of health and safety by delivering necessary health and safety training
- Mentoring and supporting the business to achieve best practice in health and safety
- Supporting both shop floor and management in all areas of health and safety
- To review and update existing health and safety policies and procedures
The successful Health and Safety Manager will:
- Hold the NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent ideally however the NEBOSH General Certificate will be considered for the right candidate.
- Have health and safety experience in an engineering, manufacturing, logistics or retail environment
- Have previous experience working autonomously in a multi-site role
In return, the successful Health and Safety Manager will be offered a salary of up to £39k, plus car, pension, and an annual leave allowance rising from 20-25 days, plus bank holidays.
Please note that due to a high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted for this role.