Health and Safety Manager – up to 45K
Are you seeking a fresh challenge with the autonomy to truly shape the role as your own?
Are you passionate about Health and Safety, and working for a business who truly believe in safety first?
If so, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you.
Principal People are currently recruiting for a Health and Safety Manager in partnership with an exceptional organic growing organisation. This is an amazing opportunity to join a high performing business, with unlimited opportunities to develop your career – at a truly exciting time for the company.
The business has grown by 300% over the past 7 years, exceeding their profit goals year on year within that time frame, the successful Health and Safety Manager will join an environment in which internal promotion is actively encouraged and critically; happens.
The successful Health and Safety Manager will be responsible for:
- Implementing new Health and Safety policies and procedures
- Conducting training, toolbox talks and inductions and investigating incidents where required
- Actively developing relationships with site personal to actively influence the Health and Safety culture
- Reviewing conducted risk assessments and method statements and acting as the point of contact for all Health and Safety related queries
- Providing robust reporting across all areas of your role
- Attending pre-start meetings
The ideal Health and Safety Manager will have experience in construction / groundworks within a Health and Safety role, however we are certainly open to a Health and Safety professional who is seeking their next career step.
For your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with:
- A competitive industry salary of £45,000
- Company car or car allowance
- Autoenrollment pension scheme
- 25 days annual leave
If this is of interest to you, please contact Daniel Saunders on 01252 759 162 or apply to email@example.com