Health and Safety Manager - Reading - £50K + Fantastic Package
Principal People are looking for a safety professional to join an expanding organisation who have won the Prestigious British Safety Council Sword of Honour amongst a host of 5 Star and Gold awards. We have previously worked with this organisation, all QSHE professionals in post are all incredibly positive about the culture and how staff are valued and supported.
This is a newly created opportunity enabling a passionate Safety Professional to contribute to a market leading organisation who deliver health and safety at a level few can equal. This is also a diverse opportunity for a Health and Safety Manager to expand their career with a progressive organisation who provide a range of facilities services to a range prestigious and forward-thinking client’s where no two days are the same.
The appointed Health and Safety Manager will be responsible for:
- Continuously reviewing, implementing and maintaining effective safety policies, procedures and practices
- Managing key relationships within the NHS and Healthcare sectors amongst others
- Developing a positive health and safety culture within these contracts
- Supporting the day to day operations of contractors and staff
The ideal Health and Safety Manager candidate will possess:
- A NEBOSH Certificate
- Experience within Facilities, Property Management or Facilities Services
- Experience of managing safety within a Mechanical and Electrical Maintenance (either operationally or from a HSE prospective)
- Experience of advising on the Health technical memoranda
In return the salary is up to £50,000 and an expansive package including car allowance (on top of salary 4k net) private health care, impressive company pension scheme and a generous annual leave entitlement of 28 days leave (not inclusive of bank holidays 35 days total).
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment.