Health and Safety Manager - Up to £42,000 + £4,000 car allowance
I am currently looking for a Health and Safety Manager to join a private healthcare organisation providing housing, care and education to service users and members of the local community from a small number of specialist sites. This role will be a key part of the senior leadership team with the ability to shape safety.
The successful candidate will be based from the main site with support from a Health and Safety Officer, this position will cover a small portfolio of clinical buildings, education centres and residential facilities. The organisation is committed to Health and Safety and will support you from the top down.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a quality focused organisation with a varied localised portfolio. As the successful candidate you will be responsible for liaising with operational staff and supporting them with any issues that arise within the portfolio helping to drive Safety standards.
The Successful Candidate will Possess:
- An active Graduate or Chartered IOSH membership
- Experience managing safety within the Healthcare, Education, or Care sectors
- Embedding a positive Health and Safety Culture
The successful Health and Safety Manager will be responsible for:
- Advising on Health and Safety issues across a local portfolio
- Developing relationships with Operational Managers and Property Managers
- Managing their own work load, site visits and diary
- Ensuring implementation of policies and procedures within the organisation
In return the successful candidate will receive a generous salary of up to £42,000 plus a great package including a £4,000 car allowance, company pension scheme, 25 days leave and upon joining you will be put on a specialist two-week course.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to R.email@example.com to express your interest.