Health and Safety Manager – London - £60,000 to £70,000 + Package
Principal People have been exclusively engaged by one of the world’s most prestigious brands to identify a Health and Safety Manager to work in their luxurious London offices.
This is a fascinating opportunity to join a globally leading professional services organisation who are placing a huge amount of emphasis on their HSE team over the next five years.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- You will be joining one of the world’s most well-recognised organisations, with an exceptional reputation
- Whilst the company are truly market leading, they have identified an exponential amount of growth in their HSE team in the coming years
- You will play a crucial role in the company’s current and future Health and Safety team
- You will have the opportunity to turn your ideas in to a reality! The company invite you to think of new ideas and initiatives and you will be given the autonomy to implement these
- The company are completely supportive of allowing you the platform to become the most accomplished professional you can be, both with regards to qualifications and opportunities
As the Health and Safety Manager you will be responsible for:
- Working with clients from a range of different industry sectors to implement and support on-going projects
- Be considered as the main point of contact for all health and safety matters within your selected pool of clients
- Meeting external clients, understanding their individual business needs and advising them on HSE policies, procedures and Management Systems
The successful Health and Safety Manager will:
- Hold the NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
- Be a Graduate Member of IOSH (GradIOSH) or Chartered Member of IOSH (CMIOSH)
- Experience and confidence of working with an external client base / customer base is advantageous
In return, the successful Health and Safety Manager will be offered a salary of up to £70,000 plus benefits.
To be considered for this position, please press ‘apply’ or reply to firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest. Alternatively, you can call 01252 759162 to discuss this further. Please note, all applications will be considered for this position but please be aware of a high response rate which could result in a delayed response.