Health and Safety Manager - Housing - £38,000 - £41,000 plus package
This is a rare opening for a Health and Safety Manager to expand their career with an organisation who hold an excellent reputation in the local area as a community and people focused organisation.
Reporting to the Director of Property Services and with responsibility for managing Health and Safety across the organisation, including the Direct Labour Force. The organisation provides a unique opportunity for an individual to put their stamp on this newly created position, within an expanding and high preforming local organisation.
This position is based from their head office near Grimsby with travel across their local property portfolio when required, the main focus of the role is to develop a positive safety culture by working closely with its staff, community and contractors.
The appointed Health and Safety Manager will be responsible for:
- Developing policies and procedures
- Managing health and safety across refurbishment and development projects
- Delivering toolbox talks and designing training packages
- Working with other safety professionals to ensure a positive safety culture
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A NEBOSH General Certificate with relevant industry experience will be considered
- Understanding of offering guidance on small CDM projects
- Demonstrable experience in influencing and engaging with internal and external stakeholders
- A Social Housing and Construction background however all similar property related industries/experience will be considered
In return, the company offer a fantastic benefits package with a basic salary of up to £41,000, 22 days leave rising to 27 days + days bank holiday, 45 pence per mile fuel allowance and an impressive company pension scheme to name a few benefits.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join an organisation that have a true passion for health and safety, that value individuals within the organisation through offering a great package and investment.
To not miss out on this opportunity send your applications to R.firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call me directly on 01252 954 954