Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Manager - 50k-58K plus car and package based in Thames Valley and South London
Principal People are excited to offer a fantastic opportunity for a Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Manager seeking a fresh opportunity with a sought-after employer who are going through a period of extensive growth. This leading Utilities organisation are a nationally recognised company who offer excellent career progression opportunities.
Working on a multiple site basis the successful Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Manager will be working closely with all site teams covering sites in the Thames Valley and London area. Reporting directly into the Regional Health and Manager you will be responsible for attending regular client meetings, site visits as well as developing and maintaining management systems.
Key responsibilities of this strategic and operational role include:
- Support and advise on all sites
- Attend regular client, contractor and internal meetings
- Create and implement initiatives
- Manage and review Health, Safety, Environment and Quality management systems.
- Work to and adhere to company wide Health and Safety standards.
The successful Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Manager will hold:
- Experience within the Utilities sector
- NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent as a minimum
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience of managing a team
Our client is open to seeing candidates with a varied level of experience of Health and Safety within a Utilities organisation.
In return the salary is £50-£58k + company car + fuel card + pension scheme + discretionary bonus.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment.