Health and Safety Manager – Real Estate – £40,000 – £45,000
Principal People have partnered with a global leader in residential real-estate on a newly created role to join its expanding health and safety function. This role will be based in Manchester covering a small amount of UK sites supported by fellow safety professionals.
The focus of this role is to manage day to day safety within the UK by providing support, guidance and mentorships to the regional Health and Safety Advisors. Together you will think of new and innovative was of managing or implementing a positive safety culture.
The Health and Safety Manager will have the opportunity to:
- Work with company Directors to keep the organisation moving forward and operating as a market leader within its space
- Support the Health and Safety Advisors and offer strategic direction
- Identify new ways of ensuring a safe workforce and customer base and lead on these projects
- Work with the estates and facilities teams to ensure properties are more than just compliant
The ideal Health and Safety Manager will possess:
- Graduate membership of IOSH as a minimum
- Experience of managing safety across an estate or property portfolio, for example housing, supported living, higher education or retail to name a few.
- The ability manage their own time and workload effectively
- Experience in managing and mentoring fellow safety professionals
Alongside this exaptational opportunity the organisation offers a fantastic benefits package that includes 26 days holiday, an additional day 2 day’s for charitable work and public holidays on top of this, they cover any travel within the role, Private BUPA Healthcare, Company Pension Scheme, support for Family’s, travel support schemes and an impressive salary of up to £45,000
This is an exceptional opportunity to join an organisation that have a true passion for safety and the quality of service it delivers to its staff and end users.
To not miss out on this opportunity send your applications to R.firstname.lastname@example.org