A Health and Safety Manager is required to join a market leading organisation within their industry based from home covering sites across the M4 corridor. This position is to pay a salary of £40-47k + car or car allowance + 5% pension contribution, healthcare and 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
This position is an excellent opportunity for a Health and Safety Professional looking to progress their career within afast expanding construction organisation. You will be responsible for driving a positive health and safety culture within a reputable organisation that pride themselves on their excellent safety culture that already exists. It is a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills, exposure and credentials within a renowned business within a construction environment.
As Health and Safety Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Implementing Health, Safety and Wellbeing policies and procedures
- Conducting training, toolbox talks and inductions and investigating incidents where required
- Actively developing relationships with internal key stakeholders to actively influence the Health, Safety and Wellbeing culture
- Reviewing conducted risk assessments and method statements and acting as the point of contact for all Health and Safety related queries
The ideal Health and Safety Manager Candidate will:
- Hold NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent as minimum
- Industry experience within new build construction
- Hold a UK driving licence
- Be an engaging and communicative individual with the ability to liaise at all levels
In return, the salary offered for the Health and Safety Manager is up to £47K + package.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you do not miss out on this excellent opportunity, please send your most recent CV in to firstname.lastname@example.org