Health and Safety Manager - Civil Engineering - sites in the Midlands, East Anglia and the south east - £265-£305 per day plus expenses
The company is a market leading company within their specialist field with projects predominately based across the Midlands, East Anglia and the south east with the ideal candidate commutable to Rugby.
This immediately recognisable brand are looking for a Health and Safety Manager to join their business. The successful Health and Safety Manager will directly report into the UK Health and Safety Manager and play a key part in Health and Safety across the company’s sites.
The successful candidate will receive a day rate between £265-£305 per day plus expenses.
The successful Health and Safety Manager will be responsible for:
· Reviewing Risk Assessments and Method Statements
· Ensuring a high quality of safety on site
· Managing and coordinating a team of Health and Safety Advisor
The ideal candidate will possess:
· NEEBOSH General or NEEBOSH Construction certificate
· Civil Engineering and Groundworks experience is essential to be considered for this position
· A car and drivers licence is essential
This is an urgent requirement and we have interview available immediately. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment. Please send your most recent CV in to email@example.com