Health and Safety Manager - £40,000
I am currently looking for an Health and Safety Manager to join a charitable organisation that make a real difference to people’s lives!
You will be working for a charitable organisation who have a diverse portfolio of care and retail. The successful candidate will work be based from the head office working alongside the facilities team to implement new and innovative Health and Safety systems.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a quality focused organisation with a varied portfolio supported by fantastic community and volunteer core. As the successful Health and Safety Manager will be responsible for liaising with operational managers and supporting them with any issues that arise within the varied portfolio helping to drive Safety standards.
The Successful Candidate will Possess:
- A NEBOSH General certificate with a strong working knowledge of safety
- A proven track record of implementing a range of health and safety projects
- Experience managing safety within the Healthcare, Care, Charitable, Retail or Education sectors
The successful Manager will be responsible for:
- Strategic design and operational implementation of Health and Safety issues across a small but diverse portfolio
- Developing relationships with Operational staff and service users within the community
- Managing their own work load and diary
- Supporting the Head of Estates on all matters of health and safety
In return the successful Health and Safety Manager will receive a salary of £40,000 plus a great package. This includes a generous leave entitlement, mileage paid, company pension scheme and opportunity for internal development.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 01252 759 162 or email R.email@example.com to express your interest.